Everyone knows that January is a time of New Year’s Resolutions, setting goals, and making plans to start the New Year off right. Even if you don’t set New Year’s Resolutions for yourself, it’s still a time when everyone wants to start off fresh, with the slate wiped clean, and take more steps for a positive life. However you choose to begin 2011, we wish you the very best this year can offer you!
- Happiness is a choice. What are you choosing today? #positivethoughts https://t.co/KasiRxTaxP 8 hours ago
- Having a difficult time getting a good night's sleep? Sleep stretches may be just what you need! ow.ly/1qet304DePh #livingbetter 22 hours ago
- Dancing to an Irish Reel by @cfullerton3 has an average of 4.7 stars from Amazon! ow.ly/G6YP30footE ow.ly/NTqX30foovF 1 day ago
- #Authors, have you tried a Thunderclap campaign to spread the word about your books? ow.ly/Ag1Z304M4Hh 1 day ago
- #Authors, here is great information from Jenn dePaula The 5 Step Guide to Find Readers online. ow.ly/ucCX304DdZy #marketing 4 days ago