Everyone knows that January is a time of New Year’s Resolutions, setting goals, and making plans to start the New Year off right. Even if you don’t set New Year’s Resolutions for yourself, it’s still a time when everyone wants to start off fresh, with the slate wiped clean, and take more steps for a positive life. However you choose to begin 2011, we wish you the very best this year can offer you!
- Remember this when you're in the midst of the struggle. Hard work pays off in the end. #keepgoing https://t.co/S81WWY0Y9W 12 hours ago
- Forgiveness isn't for the other person; it's for you. Take the walk today. A Devotional Walk with Forgiveness by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ICYMI, here are all the details about our Australia/New Zealand deal! ow.ly/k0oR30iYKvW We're excited for our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #FBF to one of our old website headers when we were still Vintage Romance Publishing. We just celebrated 14 years,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Look what is set up and ready to be loaded to retailers! ow.ly/fsbQ30iYKqw It actually might release a bit so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago